Frequently Asked Questions...Please Read Before Submitting A Support Ticket
Please Read Our FAQ Before Submitting A Support Ticket
I Just Purchased A Service But Where Is My Login Info?
If you have purchased a new service and payment is cleared, you will instantly receive an email with your login details. If you haven’t got the details in your inbox, please check you spam and junk mail folders.
Alternatively, when you are logged into your Next Level Account, click Services, Click the new service and click IPTV Service details for your login details.
Do I Need to Sign Up For A Subscription?
When you sign up or purchase a monthly service, the invoice will give you two options.
- One off payment
These options are available for you to choose, the subscription is a no contract and cancel at any time option.
However our 3 month services are only a one off payment, you can extend it for another 3 months by contacting us.
My Andoid Device Keeps Buffering.
If you own an android device and you are experiencing buffering, please do the following: (please use ethernet connection not wireless)
1. Clear cache from all your applications in your device
2. Once cleared, unplug your device from power for 5 min.
3. Unplug your modem from power for 5 min.
4. After 5 min, plug it in and enjoy viewing
My Firestick Keeps Buffers Frequently
It’s common for a Firestick Gen 1 and 2 to buffer, these deivces have low room for memory,
We recommend a weekly maintance for these deivces.
Checking for Fire TV Buffering Errors
You might think that you’re alone in dealing with buffering issues with your Fire TV or Firestick device, but that’s not the case. This is a running problem with these devices and almost every user who owns them complains about the same thing.
The key to fixing the issue is to identify the source of the problem first because it’s not always the same cause.
What is the Reason Behind These Buffering Errors?
The Firestick device automatically downloads the content you stream so that it’s available in a temporary cache. So, when you’re watching a video it’s actually playing from the cache. Meanwhile, the device continues to download the next chunk of content at the same time. This means that it has to juggle two tasks at once, and this is what sometimes causes buffering issues.
If you happen to finish the first part of the movie while the Firestick is still downloading the next chunk of content, it’ll inevitably show you a buffering message. The Firestick will pause the video while it’s downloading the rest of the content in an effort to update the player.
The problem could be worse if you’re using one of those low-powered and smaller Fire TV Sick devices. They’re often short on cache storage space and they don’t have the fastest download speeds. That’s what causes the drawn-out buffering interruptions that they’re famous for.
Now that we understand what causes buffering, it’s time to take a look at the reasons behind the lack of synchronization between the downloading of new content and playback of cached videos.
• ISP Throttling
Internet Service Providers (ISP) are known for purposefully slowing down loading speeds and this can negatively affect your Firestick viewing experience. ISPs periodically scan for particular traffic categories that they want to discourage their users from watching, which is what often happens to Fire TV Stick users.
• Hardware Limitations
Your buffering issues might be coming from the Fire TV hardware itself or it could be a problem with your modem, Ethernet cable or router.
• Remote Server Malfunctions
Server malfunctions can also cause slower buffering speeds when watching certain kinds of content.
• Slow Internet Connection
Perhaps your home internet connection is struggling to handle the demands of a particular stream.
How to Fix Buffering Errors
Imagine watching a movie or an episode of your favorite TV series only for the TV to start buffering right at the exciting part. There’s nothing more excruciating. Once you’ve identified the issue behind the problem, try one of the following solutions to fix it.
1. Update Your Device
Amazon releases regular updates for the Fire OS software. These updates are designed to improve speed, security, and performance. That’s why it’s important to periodically install Fire TV Stick updates to make sure that its operating system is working optimally.
To find the latest Firestick updates and install them, here’s what you have to do:
- Go to the interface on your Fire TV Stick and click on the Home Menu
- Once you get to the Home Menu, scroll to the top left corner of the screen and choose “settings”
- Scroll to the right again and then choose “device”
- From there, select “check for system update”
- Once you reach the next window, click “confirm”
- The Fire TV Stick will take care of the rest by tracking new software updates.
- The screen will show a “download and install” prompt if any new software updates are available
2. Uninstall Apps That You Don’t Use
Does your device have a lot of apps? This can significantly compromise your ability to enjoy content from your Fire TV Stick because it adds to the overall demand on the device’s software. Third-party apps are notorious for slowing down the Firestick because they’re not optimized to perform properly.
To remove these apps, simply follow these steps:
- Switch on your Fire TV and click on the home menu
- Look at the top of the screen and direct your mouse to the right
- Select “settings”
- Scroll to the right and select “applications”
- Once on the App menu, scroll down and select “manage installed applications”
- Select the apps you’d like to uninstall from the list provided.
- Once you click on an app, the browser will automatically open a new screen.
- Scroll down and select “uninstall”
- The browser will open another screen. Select “uninstall” again.
- This should automatically delete the app from your Firestick.
3. Switch VPN Servers
If your Firestick keeps buffering as a result of ISP throttling, then it might be a good idea to subscribe to a VPN. A Virtual Private Network (VPN) hides your IP address in order to disguise your traffic and browsing history.
VPNs provide you with a fully encrypted connection so that your ISP can’t see your traffic and penalize you for watching content via your Firestick. This means you can enjoy high-speed connections and no more buffering issues.
For the best results, opt for a well-known VPN like IPVanish that offers the fastest loading speeds compared to other providers.
If your problem is a slow server, simply open the app and select a different location to hide your actual location. If possible, choose a location that’s near your actual address. Improve your chances further by opting for a VPN with automated connection and in-built speed test features. Alternatively, give the server a few hours and use it later when there’s less traffic to compete with.
4. Restart Your Fire TV
Most people are so obsessed with their Firestick devices that they never switch them off! Unfortunately, keeping your Fire TV Stick on at all times can lead to serious buffering issues. That’s why you need to reboot your device every now and then to clear out its cache and improve performance.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Open the Fire Stick and scroll to the home menu
- Scroll to the topmost part of the screen, move the mouse towards the right and select “settings”
- Scroll to the right and choose “device”
- Select “restart” and approve in the next window
- The Fire TV Stick will reboot itself automatically, and the process usually takes a few minutes.
I'm Trying To Login But i'm Getting An Network Error?
If you are trying to login and you are getting a network error please check the following:
- Check your device is connected to the Internet via Ethernet.
- Check your modem is connected too
- If your device is connected but still getting Network Error, please reboot your modem router.
- If you have done off of the above but still cannot access your service and you are using an application like IPTV smarters or some other generic application. Your URL may be incorrect. Please make sure it’s: http://its.nextleveliptv.net:8000
I Just Bought A Service And Get A 404 Error?
If you are getting a 404 Error this Error means you have entered the details incorrectly.
A lot of new clients get this wrong especially if the username or password has a i I, l or 1.
In some formats these all look the same. So, don’t get these letters confused.
When we email the username and password, we have the font in Times Roman so you can see
weather it’s a i I 1 l and input these details accordingly.
Altlernativly, please watch this video: https://youtu.be/tcGGF2Wss5g
Why Do i Get VOD Playback Errors?
If you are trying to watch a VOD and you are unable to, please switch to a VLC player in the application you are using.
Our Next Level S & X Applications have the VLC player built in.
How Do I watch My Service On A Samsung Or LG Smart TV?
If you would like to access your service from a smart tv using Smart IPTV.
Please visit this website: https://siptv.eu/mylist/
Enter your Mac Address From your Television.
Click save online
Click I am not a robot
And Click Send.
I've Lost My Servcie Login Details, How Do I Retreive Them?
To Retrieve Your Username & Password please follow these steps:
1. Log into the client area : https://nextleveliptv.net/billing/clientarea.php
2. Click Services.
3. Click your active service
4. Click “IPTV Service Details”
And here you can access all your details.
Where Do I Download The Android & P.C Applications?
To download our applications please visit: https://nextleveliptv.net/?page_id=193
What Do I Do If I Cannot Connect Or Cannot See Any Channels
For any reason, if the system goes down and you are unable to get our services, please do not panic.
We could be having an unexpected outage, we usually are back up within 60 minutes.
In this time, please do not open a support ticket unless we have had a long outage, and we
we do, we will send out an email to all clients.
Why Do I Get Two invoices?
As a Next Level client, you will only get 1 invoice 15 days before its due. If for any reason you have 2 more, this could be due to a service which you had previously, and it was not cancelled.
Please open a Billing ticket so we can delete that invoice and cancel your old service.
How Do I Sign Up To The Affiliate Program?
To Sign Up to the affiliate program please follow this video:
My EPG Is Not Working?
If your EPG is not working, please clear your cache and redownload the EPG guide so it’s a fresh list. If you need further assistance please contact our support via opening a Support Ticket.
My Windows Application Is No Longer Working?
If your windows application is no longer working please do the following steps.
1. Press Windows Key & R
2. Type appdata
3. Goto the Locallow folder
4. Delete the defultcompany folder or the nextlevel folder
5. Reboot your computer and it will now work.
My Mac Application Is No Longer Working?
If your Mac application is not working please follow these steps.
1. Click Finder
2. Click Go on the top menu
3. Click Goto Folder
4. Type “~/Library/Application Support/”
5. Delete the folder called “com.Company.NextLevelM”
Now reboot and bring up the Next Level M Application